Welcome to Lobbying.ie
The Regulation of Lobbying legislation is designed to provide information to the public about who is lobbying whom about what.
If you are lobbying then you must register on this website and make a return every four months. Take our Three Step Test to see if you are lobbying.
Please feel free to read this welcome letter, which is sent to all new registrants, advising them of their obligations and best administrative practices for managing their account on Lobbying.ie.
- 11 November 2020 - SIPO publishes submission to Oireachtas Committee about ethics and lobbying rules
- The next Open House Information Session will take place online on Wednesday, 11 November 2020 at 10:00am. Interested in attending? Please email email@example.com to register your attendance.
- 2 July 2020 - Top ten things DPOs need to know about lobbying published.
- 25 June 2020 - Standards Commission publishes Annual Report 2019 under Regulation of Lobbying Act
- 20 March 2020 - Office Update
- 25 February 2020 - Standards in Public Office Commission comments on Second Review of the Regulation of Lobbying Act 2015
- 27 June 2019 - Standards Commission publishes Annual Report 2018 under Regulation of Lobbying Act
- 11 June 2019 - Revised best practices for persons carrying on lobbying activities published
- 10 May 2019 - Standards Commission publishes its submission to the second legislative review of the Regulation of Lobbying Act
- 1 January 2019 - The Code of Conduct for persons carrying on lobbying activities came into effect
- Do you have to submit a "Nil Return"?
A return may be submitted at any stage during a relevant period
- 21 January 2021 - Returns due for return period 1 September - 31 December 2020
- 21 May 2021 - Returns due for return period 1 January - 30 April 2021
- 21 September 2021 - Returns due for return period 1 May - 31 August 2021