Welcome to Lobbying.ie
The Regulation of Lobbying legislation is designed to provide information to the public about who is lobbying whom about what.
If you are lobbying then you must register on this website and make a return every four months. Take our Three Step Test to see if you are lobbying.
- 7 July 2017 - Standards Commission publishes companion Highlights document to the 2016 Annual Report
- 3 July 2017 - Standards Commission publishes Annual Report 2016 under Regulation of Lobbying Act
- 1 February 2017 - The Standards Commission has revised its guidelines for persons lobbying to add information about enforcement provisions now in effect.
- 1 January 2017 - Commencement of Enforcement Provisions
- 31 August 2016 - The Department of Public Expenditure and Reform has launched the public consultation process for the first review of the operation of the Regulation of Lobbying Act 2015. Find out more here
- 28 June 2016 - Launch of the first Annual Report of the Lobbying Regulator.
- Do you have to submit a "Nil Return"?
- 21 September 2017 - Returns due for return period 1 May - 31 August 2017