Welcome to Lobbying.ie
The Regulation of Lobbying legislation is designed to provide information to the public about who is lobbying whom about what.
If you are lobbying then you must register on this website and make a return every four months. Take our Three Step Test to see if you are lobbying.
Please feel free to read this welcome letter, which is sent to all new registrants, advising them of their obligations and best administrative practices for managing their account on Lobbying.ie.
- 6 May 2021 - We hosted an online Open House Information Session. The slides from the presentation can be viewed here.
- 4 February 2021 - Top ten things Charities need to know about Lobbying published.
- Do you have to submit a "Nil Return"?
A return may be submitted at any stage during a relevant period
- 21 September 2021 - Returns due for return period 1 May - 31 August 2021
- 21 January 2022 - Returns due for return period 1 September - 31 December 2021
- 21 May 2022 - Returns due for return period 1 January - 30 April 2022