Welcome to Lobbying.ie
The Regulation of Lobbying legislation is designed to provide information to the public about who is lobbying whom about what.
If you are lobbying then you must register on this website and make a return every four months. Take our Three Step Test to see if you are lobbying.
Please feel free to read this welcome letter, which is sent to all new registrants, advising them of their obligations and best administrative practices for managing their account on Lobbying.ie.
- 11 June 2019 - Revised best practices for persons carrying on lobbying activities published
- 10 May 2019 - Standards Commission publishes its submission to the second legislative review of the Regulation of Lobbying Act
- 1 January 2019 - The Code of Conduct for persons carrying on lobbying activities came into effect
- 28 November 2018 - The Commission launches the Code of Conduct for persons carrying on lobbying activities
- 28 June 2018 - Standards Commission publishes Annual Report 2017 under Regulation of Lobbying Act
- Do you have to submit a "Nil Return"?
- 21 September 2019 - Returns due for return period 1 May - 31 August 2019
- 21 January 2020 - Returns due for return period 1 September - 31 December 2019
- 21 May 2020 - Returns due for return period 1 January - 30 April 2020