Welcome to Lobbying.ie
The Regulation of Lobbying legislation is designed to provide information to the public about who is lobbying whom about what.
If you are lobbying then you must register on this website and make a return every four months. Take our Three Step Test to see if you are lobbying.
Please feel free to read this welcome letter, which is sent to all new registrants, advising them of their obligations and best administrative practices for managing their account on Lobbying.ie.
Code of Conduct
We are currently drafting the Code of Conduct for persons carrying on lobbying activities. For further information on how to make a submission in relation to the draft Code of Conduct please click on the link below
- 28 June 2018 - Standards Commission publishes Annual Report 2017 under Regulation of Lobbying Act
- 21 June 2018 - Advertisement for consultation on Code of Conduct
- 8 May 2018 - Open House Information
- 7 July 2017 - Standards Commission publishes companion Highlights document to the 2016 Annual Report
- 3 July 2017 - Standards Commission publishes Annual Report 2016 under Regulation of Lobbying Act
- 1 February 2017 - The Standards Commission has revised its guidelines for persons lobbying to add information about enforcement provisions now in effect.
- Do you have to submit a "Nil Return"?
- 21 September 2018 - Returns due for return period 1 May - 31 August 2018
- 21 January 2019 - Returns due for return period 1 September - 31 December 2018
- 21 May 2019 - Returns due for return period 1 January - 30 April 2019