Welcome to Lobbying.ie
The Regulation of Lobbying legislation is designed to provide information to the public about who is lobbying whom about what.
If you are lobbying then you must register on this website and make a return every four months. Take our Three Step Test to see if you are lobbying.
Please feel free to read this welcome letter, which is sent to all new registrants, advising them of their obligations and best administrative practices for managing their account on Lobbying.ie.
Code of Conduct
The Standards in Public Office Commission launched its Code of Conduct for persons carrying on lobbying activities on 28th November 2018.
The Code of Conduct will come into effect on 1 January 2019, and will be reviewed every three years.
For further information see link to the Code of Conduct
- 21 November 2018 - Open House Information
- 28 June 2018 - Standards Commission publishes Annual Report 2017 under Regulation of Lobbying Act
- 21 June 2018 - Advertisement for consultation on Code of Conduct
- 7 July 2017 - Standards Commission publishes companion Highlights document to the 2016 Annual Report
- 3 July 2017 - Standards Commission publishes Annual Report 2016 under Regulation of Lobbying Act
- 1 February 2017 - The Standards Commission has revised its guidelines for persons lobbying to add information about enforcement provisions now in effect.
- Do you have to submit a "Nil Return"?
- 21 January 2019 - Returns due for return period 1 September - 31 December 2018
- 21 May 2019 - Returns due for return period 1 January - 30 April 2019
- 21 September 2019 - Returns due for return period 1 May - 31 August 2019