Who are the Designated Public Officials?
Designated Public Officials (DPOs) under the Act are:
- Ministers and Ministers of State;
- TDs and Senators;
- MEPs for Irish constituencies;
- Members of local authorities;
- Special Advisers to Ministers and Ministers of State who have been appointed under section 11 of the Public Service Management Act 1997;
- Public Servants as prescribed;
- Other categories of persons as prescribed.
Below you will find links to a web-page provided by each Department, Local Authority and Public Body that lists all current DPOs in their organisation.